Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Japanese charts?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I was wondering what the chart positions for the Runaways were in Japan? I'd always read that Japan was one of there best markets and was curious as to chart positions for singles and albums.

    all the best [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That's a good question James. I am curious too!
    I just presented the question to Wasted on TheRunaways.Com board.
    If anyone will have some answers, Wasted will!

    Here's a link to that board if you need it!

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...b/forum/f/1846

    More later,
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gus

    You're a million - thanks for posting it over there

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic